Our annual report is published in February and reports on the previous financial year, from 1 October to 30 September. For a hard copy, please contact us.
2019 Annual Report
- Annual Report 2018-19 (PDF, 8MB)
- Independent Auditors Report 2019 (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Signed and Stamped B+LNZ Year End Financial Statements 30 September 2019 (PDF, 12.6MB)
2018 Annual Report
- Annual Report 2017-18 (PDF 6MB)
- B+LNZ Ltd 2018 Audited Financial Statements For The Year Ended 30 September 2018 (PDF 12MB)
Previous annual reports
- Annual Report 2016-17 (PDF 6.09MB)
- Annual Report 2015-16 (PDF, 3.19MB)
- Annual report 2014–15 (PDF, 3MB)
- Annual report 2013–14 (PDF, 4MB)
- Annual report 2012–13 (PDF 4MB)
- Annual report 2011–12 (PDF 5MB)
- Annual report 2010–11 (PDF 2MB)
- Annual report 2009–10 (PDF 2MB)
The 2016-17 Operational Plan sets out an action plan focused at delivering on the primary purpose of yobet正网 + yobet电子游艺 New Zealand.
- Operational Plan 2016-17 (PDF, 744KB)
2018 Levy proposal
The levy proposal for the 2018 levy consultation sets out yobet正网 + yobet电子游艺 New Zealand's priorities for the years 2018 - 22.
- 2018 Sheepmeat & yobet正网 Levy Proposal (PDF, 2.28MB)
2015 Levy proposal
The levy proposal for the 2015 Sheepmeat & yobet正网 Levy Referendum sets out our planned programme of work for the six years from 2016–22.
- 2015 Sheepmeat & yobet正网 Levy Proposal (PDF, 1MB)
The Constitution is a formal document that sets out the rules for running our organisation.
- yobet正网 + yobet电子游艺 New Zealand Limited Constitution (PDF, 302KB)
Commodity Levies Meat Order 2015
The Commodity Levies Meat Order 2015 is the Order in Council that sets out the process behind the sheepmeat and beef levies.
Commodity Levies Meat Order 2015 (PDF, 407KB)
|Signed and Stamped BLNZ Year End Financial Statements 30 September 2019.pdf||12.68 MB|