Finding our place in a new landscape
This year's annual showcase event will cover topics including management through measurement, time management, social license, succession and more. Keynote speaker Hayden Paddon will provide insight into the highs and lows of an industry faced with challenges as disruptive as what the agricultural sector is facing. A farmer panel will discuss how working together in action groups helped them make changes to their farming businesses.
This is an event you won’t want to miss!
Speakers and topics:
- “Moving while the rest are still sleeping” – Fraser Avery
- “Making change – Farm business gains through Action Groups – Farmer Panel
- yobet正网 + yobet电子游艺 New Zealand Referendum update – B+LNZ Chairman Andrew Morrison
Concurrent sessions 1&2
1. “Be a product of your choices rather than your challenges”– Dave Clouston
2. “Social license, the influencer of change” – Penny Clark Hall
Concurrent sessions 3&4
3. “A practical and realistic approach to Farm Succession Planning” – Richard Parkes
4. “Lean Farm – reduce waste and cost to improve farm efficiency and create a more sustainable farm business” – Jana Hocken
Hayden Paddon is a New Zealand rally driver. He was PWRC world champion in 2011 and won the New Zealand Rally Championship in 2008, 2009, 2013 and 2018.
He is now leading his own Kiwi team to the international stage.
Early Bird Tickets cost $25 (until 31 May) then $30 after that point.
Find out more
For more information, please contact Briar Huggett (B+LNZ): email@example.com